Finally an intro! ;-)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lelê

Reaction score
Hello, soap making people! :D

I'm Alexandra (aka Lelê). I'm 33 yo, married with a 4 yo son.

I'm one of those people obsessed with arts and crafts and have a never ending thirst for learning new things, methods, etc...

A few years ago, I got interested in soap making. Bought a bunch of books, read tons of info online and bought some gears, but life events made me steer from it before I could make my first batch.

Now, I got very curious again and decided to give it another try. I'm been lurking this forum like a stalker :oops: and reading (again) all info I could find online. And, FINALLY, tomorrow (or Tuesday tops) I'm making my first batch!! *cheer*

I'm already LOVING this forum for all the great info I got! Look forward to posting questions and experiments, etc...

TIA for the patience to answer all my future questions.. :)

**Disclamer** Even though I live in the US for over a decade, english is not my native language (I'm brazilian), so I apologize in advance for any unclear thoughts and/or painful grammar errors... :lol:

welcome to the forum!! I wish i lived in Brazil right now seriously...spent a lot of time down in Sur America and I think its so much more beautiful down there than it is up here!! :)

lookin forward to seeing all of your creations! :)

Thanks Ian!

I wish I was there now too, specially because I really miss the family, kwim?

OASN, I'm also in Florida! :)

Cool! what part of FL ?? Im in Sanford (near Daytona) and Im moving down to Sarasota real soon :)

I'm in North Miami Beach. :)

Yesterday we had some good rain, but lately the heat it's been killing us!!!

Lelê said:
I'm in North Miami Beach. :)

Yesterday we had some good rain, but lately the heat it's been killing us!!!

did you get that crazy set of thunderstorms the other day down there!?! it was NUTS for a while over here!.. I love thunder...wish it would go back to the 4:45 daily thunderstorm... we need the rain~!

Thanks Clay and Tabitha!

Ian, we got the storm yesterday...and it was hardcore! But welcomed. ;)

For the past two weeks we've gotten lots of heat and that nasty burning/ash smell from the fires. Not nice.

yeah i am gettin so sick of that smell... i swear i feel like the air is less oxygenated like i get shortness of breath from the abundance of the Carbon dioxide or something....driving me crazy!

Back