Finally after six months... The ARTICLE!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lane

Reaction score
Like forever ago I was talking about my interview with The Las Vegas Review Journal. It seemed like it was never going to come out. :( Finally, on Mother's Day, it was released. :) I could not have asked for a better day to open the Sunday paper and see the article. ♥

Mom Takes Matters into Her Own Hands
http://www.lvrj.com/living/18841419.html

Woo!

Way to go Lane!!! Great article and hey....is that a tog mold in the background?? lol. That was a nice Mother's Day. k

Actually that is a mold my hubby made me. Very simple. I had to retire it about a month ago... Boo. Still wanting a TOG tho....

Great article, nice & long. Wonderful plug about wedding/party favors! What a nice surprise for you!

Great article! Have you had any new customers saying they read about you in the paper?

The first week after the article came out I had about three to six new customers every day! It has gone down quite a bit this week. I've had TONS of requests for shampoos, conditioners, lotions etc...

I've been super busy but LOVIN' it!

Thank you again everyone who checked out the article!!

That was a very interesting article, I didn't think it was very long at all. So how is the skin infliction with your son now, if you don't mind me asking? Did you find that great recipe that helped solve it? I'm very glad for you and wish you well!

Woo-hoo!!!!!! Great article. Fit really well with Mother's day since it was looking for help for your son that led you to this.

Hope the orders keep rolling in!

Digit

jadiebugs1 said:
That was a very interesting article, I didn't think it was very long at all. So how is the skin infliction with your son now, if you don't mind me asking? Did you find that great recipe that helped solve it? I'm very glad for you and wish you well!
His skin is sooo much better! It really wasn't one single recipe that "fixed" it. I think for the most part. it is what we don't put on his skin that helps. I make a pure olive/palm/canola soap for him and I use straight shea butter on his skin. I just started using an all organic shampoo (a base that I add wheat protein and avocado oil to) for his hair instead of my CP soaps and it makes his hair soooo soft. :)

Thank you to everyone who has been checking out my article! You guys ROCK!

Latest posts

Back