finally! a magazine devoted to soapmaking

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No virtual book for me either. I like magazines. I do not want to pay for printing my own pages either. Paper is paper in that case, and I want it printed for me.

Re: x

heartsong said:
i personally like virtual magazines. (no clutter!).

if there is something really important i can always print that particular page, the rest i can archive until i need it.

p.s. make sure you back up your files. i just recently had a hard drive fry and i lost all my labels, cards and stuff for my soaps.-literally dozens of hours of work-GONE!!!

monet

monet, i've had the same problem several times. i even sav on cd's and somtime lose them

I'm the magazine queen! I love mags and catalogs. I enjoy ''junk mail''.

Dixie said:
I would really enjoy this magazine if it was a real magazine....like in my hand book. I just don't think I want to download it and print it off each month.

It was a print magazine for years. Unfortunately, it was too expensive to keep it that way and for years it was out of print. Maybe if there are enough subscribers, it could be in print again!

Sue

Soaping Magazine

It looks like it would be a great magazine. I too prefer the printed magazine, but could live with a PDF. It seems a little high priced for online and I am a little confused because the renewal is $19 plus free gifts and 2 for 1, but for new subscriptions it is $23. Seems like you would want the lowest price for new?

x

:D taking the last week of may off for vacation and i'm gonna soap my brains out! LOL!

looking forward to looking thru my new e-mag for the 1st time too-so i'll finally see what you guys have been talking about!

i can't wait to the the swirlies!

Latest posts

Back