Final Batch for the Day!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmy3cats

Reaction score
OK I made another batch. This time in a 24 oz mold and I divided the soap mixture into two measuring cups and added 1/2 oz of the chocolate truffle and a little white mica to one half of the batch. I alternated pouring it into the mold and then swirled a little with two wooden skewers! It looks really pretty and smells good enough to eat. I think this one will turn out good too! I've got the chocolate down now I need to find new scents and colorants to play with!!!

Thanks Soap Buds for all your help! 8)

Yes, but I don't know how to upload them to this site. Is it something to do with IMG?

I want to peek so bad!! I'll wait until I get home from work tomorrow afternoon to unmold it though.

OH YES, pictures please, however, I can totally relate to your pic upload problem..................I am still in the pictorially challenged club as well!! :roll: :oops:

But I would REALLY like to see pics of your latest effort!

tootles,

Della :D

I had to upload a pic to remember how to do it -

Click Browse where it says Get Your Own Uploader - then find and choose your photo from your computer - click on "host it" - it will take you to another site.

Once on the other site, copy and paste the code for either Thumbnail for forums (1) or (2) into your message, and instead of seeing the code in your message once you submit, you will see the thumbnail of your picture.

You can keep uploading more pictures, just make sure you copy the code for each.

This is the code I got from imageshack once I uploaded my pic:
[code:1oeizeoa] [/code]

And this is the thumbnail:

HTH! :wink:

Latest posts

Back