Fiddle Diddle...

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It amazes me how I can fiddle diddle away the whole day. I had planned to run several lotion tests today. Yep you betcha, I got one 8 oz sample done, and it is 4:38 pm :headbanging: LOL, retirement is wonderful in some ways, I simply do not stress it. If I am lucky I might get one more lotion sample done, and maybe just maybe I will get a batch of my pumi sponges done today, but it is not looking promising :)

KristaY

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to laugh at this, Carolyn, since I did the same thing today! I've been really busy the last several days so had such a hard time getting motivated today. Every night, right before sleep, I make a mental list of what I want to accomplish the next day. Usually I wake up with the list in mind and go about getting it done. Today...nada...nothing...nix... I did get the grocery shopping done though.:lolno:

ETA: Hopefully you got the amazing DB ordered on your fiddle diddle day, lol!

Last edited:

GingerL

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Just before I retired an older gentleman told me that when retired, every day is Wednesday. Made no sense to me until after I retired. When I was working, Wednesday meant that I had a couple more days to get things done. Now there's always a couple more days. So far it's working great for me.

cmzaha

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to laugh at this, Carolyn, since I did the same thing today! I've been really busy the last several days so had such a hard time getting motivated today. Every night, right before sleep, I make a mental list of what I want to accomplish the next day. Usually I wake up with the list in mind and go about getting it done. Today...nada...nothing...nix... I did get the grocery shopping done though.:lolno:

ETA: Hopefully you got the amazing DB ordered on your fiddle diddle day, lol!
LOL, I do the same thing make my list then many times fail...Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive. I have ederly (91) parents that keep me busy

As for the DB I told him to get it ordered ASAP so hopefully it got done. Last time I ordered he forgot to tell me it was in for over a week. I will keep checking regularly this time

Susie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Y'all at least got some rest on your Fiddle Diddle Day. I got up with nothing more than grocery shopping and washing clothes on my things to do list, and I broke my temporary crown on a tooth, then the neurologist had an opening for me to get seen. So, no rest for me, sitting in doctor and dentist offices, then I figured out that our HE washer is efficient on everything but time. Why does it take forever for a load to get washed???

shunt2011

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I have been procrastinating for weeks. I still work full-time but make big plans for the weekends and have failed miserably. I still have not yet cleaned out my soaping storage bedroom and organized it but I need to make soaps to get ready for my spring/summer markets/show. I need to light a fire underneath my patootie. Might need a stick of dynamite.