Few new soaps!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevie192

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

By way of a further introduction, I thought I would show you some of the soaps I have made lately :D

First of all, here's a pic of all the soaps I made last Saturday. I was at it all day!

allsoaps.jpg

This one is green apple fragrance with poppy seeds and a layer of white on the bottom with added shea butter.

apple.jpg

This is a smaller soap with Blue Jeans fragrance and poppy seeds.

bluejeans.jpg

Then I made this one... It took AGES!! Shea butter in the white.

brv-1.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance - Jelly Bean. It has added shea butter and an additive called Lamesoft which enhances the skin's natural moisture layer. This effect was not really what I was after but I still like it!

jellybean.jpg

I think this is my favourite of the day. Swirls with white poppy seeds in the white. Fragrance is Moonflower.

moonflower.jpg

And, the final one of Saturday is a transparent purple scented with Oh! Zone and with a layer of sea salt on top.

ozone.jpg

Now a few that I made a while ago but I didn't have any pics...

Calla Lily scented soap with shea and poppy seeds.

callalily.jpg

A perfumed raspberry soap.

chunkyraspberry.jpg

A white soap with a little pink mountain on the bottom and dessicated coconut on top scented with a beautiful, creamy coconut and has plenty of shea in it.

coconut.jpg

Finally, a soap scented with orange blossom fragrance. Colour is solely from the calendula petals in it.

orangeblossom.jpg

That's all folks. If you are still with me I am impressed ;)

Looking forward to hearing your opinions and I hope you enjoyed looking.

Kevin x

flying soap makers....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wonderful.
You have some great drive to have got that much done soooh soon.
Beautiful.
Stay flying with your soaps as you are deinately in your groove there. Got you mojo thing happening so well.
Mary
:shock:

Latest posts

Back