Few if my last soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, that's a really interesting partial gel you got in the goat milk soap! I'm glad it worked in your favor. It might fade over time but still you should see it.

I also really like the first and last soaps in the top pic - #3 and #6 in the middle pic. Nice job!

Thanks.....
3- hot apple pie FO
4- Michael Kor FO
5- GM soap with orange powder color and tangerene EO
6 - monkey farts FO

That partial gel in your GM batch is the most perfectly circular one I've ever seen! You should tell everyone it was intentional and give it a cool name like Halo or Eclipse. Is your Hot Apple Pie FO from BB? If so I think you'll be happy with the scent retention . . . it's sticking pretty good in the batch I made with it.

I just looked at the pics of your GM first, and wondered how the heck you got that PVC round imbed so perfectly centered and suspended in a loaf mold!

Then I read the thread. So cool!

That partial gel in your GM batch is the most perfectly circular one I've ever seen! You should tell everyone it was intentional and give it a cool name like Halo or Eclipse. Is your Hot Apple Pie FO from BB? If so I think you'll be happy with the scent retention . . . it's sticking pretty good in the batch I made with it.

Yes it is BB. Have used it in earlier batch and you are correct, it has good retension. Thanks!!!

I'm "Over the Moon" on that gm soap with the partial gel. I don't give my soaps fun names, just whatever the FO is called; however, I'd make an exception on something like that and call it "Over the Moon." All of the soaps are really nice. You've done a great job with them. I like your drying racks, too. They look like bread trays. Where did you get them?

I'm "Over the Moon" on that gm soap with the partial gel. I don't give my soaps fun names, just whatever the FO is called; however, I'd make an exception on something like that and call it "Over the Moon." All of the soaps are really nice. You've done a great job with them. I like your drying racks, too. They look like bread trays. Where did you get them?

Thanks, thats a good name. They are bread trays. They are very hard to get here, you can get them new for like 50-60 bucks each. I actually get them off of our dock at work, they have them all the time and put them out for people to have or throw away. I can get a ton of them.

Latest posts

Back