February Challenge- Soap Stones

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always wait until the end of the day so everyone has as much chance to vote as possible. I never want to cut anyone off.

The results are in!

First place goes to
Midnightsoaper

Second place has a three way tie:
Szaza
Terri E
Dawni

Third place goes to:
SaltedFig

Thank you so much for participating and I hope everyone had some fun!!! All the entries were exciting to see.
Nicely done Midnightsoaper! Congrats to all who participated as well!

Woohoo!

Congratulations midnightsoaper, that's a well deserved win! Congratulations szaza, Terri E and SaltedFig!!

And myself lol How very satisfying for a first time challenge. Thanks to everyone who voted! Love you all
And we love you too @Dawni !
Congratulations all and a very well deserved win indeed. I want one! :)

Congrats Midnight. I could not decide who I would have voted for as there were so many great soaps entered. It was certainly fun to watch all of you work so hard. Good job soapers!!

Congratulations to all the winners - well deserved by all of you. Well done to all who entered. While voting is always hard, this time was especially hard. All the soaps entered were really amazing.

Thank you @newbie for hosting!

This was some fun ... thanks newbie and congratulations midnightsoaper and Szaza, TerriE and Dawni
(personally, I consider myself darn lucky you guys are so talented that there was a three-way tie for second! :D)

(MarnieSoapien, your rocks look a lot like home ;))

Amazing stone soaps everyone! ...

Latest posts

Back