Quantcast

Favourite Fragrance (Very last log :( )

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I adore Rockin the Stars from Natures Garden and have also tried it from Nurture.....................Sadly both have discontinued this one so today I cut this log which is the first lot of soap I have made in a very long time. Not sure I will be able to share this with too many people :) it is a mine mine mine log lol

140324235_802317703657682_7845118340570437444_n.jpg

dibbles

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is gorgeous! I’m sorry one of your favorites has been discontinued. I hate when that happens.

TheGecko

Reaction score
Then wrap it up and put it in the back of the drawer/cabinet. I ended up doing that with some Black Raspberry Vanilla GMS many, many years ago. I bought the last dozen bars this gal made and carefully squirreled it away...no one else was allowed to use it except me. Two years ago I was cleaning out a drawer in the small cabinet in the bathroom and I found a bar. It was a good 10 years plus old by then. It had been packaged in tissue paper, which was very, very loose...taught me that soap continues to cure for years. It smelled a bit like Black Raspberry Vanilla...abet a bit old and slight musty BRV. Very, very mild...almost too mild. It didn’t want to lather up at first, but I let it sit on the bottom of the tub for a few minutes and it was just like old times.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Then wrap it up and put it in the back of the drawer/cabinet. I ended up doing that with some Black Raspberry Vanilla GMS many, many years ago. I bought the last dozen bars this gal made and carefully squirreled it away...no one else was allowed to use it except me. Two years ago I was cleaning out a drawer in the small cabinet in the bathroom and I found a bar. It was a good 10 years plus old by then. It had been packaged in tissue paper, which was very, very loose...taught me that soap continues to cure for years. It smelled a bit like Black Raspberry Vanilla...abet a bit old and slight musty BRV. Very, very mild...almost too mild. It didn’t want to lather up at first, but I let it sit on the bottom of the tub for a few minutes and it was just like old times.
I think that is a great idea! Silly but I even went to L**H and interestingly they have discontinued it as well

hlee

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lynnz , so glad to see your beautiful soap again :)