Favorite WSP fragrances?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had good feedback from my son, DIL and others on soap made with WSP Volcano, which is a Capri Volcano dup. I haven’t been using it long enough to determine if it sticks for more than a few months. It’s a tropical, fruity scent with a predominant pineapple note. I like it enough to reorder.

There’s a WSP EO/FO blend called Tasmanian Pepperberry that I love, but it’s too expensive for me to justify using it in soap unless I win the lottery and I don’t scent my lotions. I made one batch of soap early on using a sample bottle and the scent stuck around for over a year.

Flowering Herb, but I am having a hard time justifying the price even with 25% off. There are so many others, but a few are Pink Grapefruit, Caribbean Coconut, Mango Sorbet and Frosted Birch and Juniper.

I’ve only used 3 EO/FO blends from them, but I love them! I wait until they have this sale every time now, and then I stock up. I scoured for the blends with a high amount of EO and good reviews. I love these in bath bombs as they really don’t have a synthetic smell much. (Totally subjective, I know.)
Vetyver it’s lemon, sandalwood, and vetiver
Lemon Verbena
Chamomile and Neroli
I think my customers like the label appeal of simple familiar sounding fragrances.
I have not used the chamomile and neroli in a soap yet. But it is an absolute fave in bath bombs! And, now that I restocked it, I’ll probably try some in my new lotion adventures!

Hi all, WSP / Crafters Choice has 25% off all fragrances right now. I’ve never bought WSP fragrances and I’m almost completely out of fragrance oil. (That is a joke. I might have a touch of FAD or Fragrance Acquisition Disorder. 😃) I’d love to hear what you love at WSP!
Omg!! Who posted about putting away an order and finding a bottle-or two-of the fragrance just received?! Guilty! Ah, then it’s time to make a batch!😊

Hi all, WSP / Crafters Choice has 25% off all fragrances right now. I’ve never bought WSP fragrances and I’m almost completely out of fragrance oil. (That is a joke. I might have a touch of FAD or Fragrance Acquisition Disorder. 😃) I’d love to hear what you love at WSP!
Black aronia berry -Yum!, Pink Mimosa, Wild Berry Mimosa, Sugar Plum Fairy, Beach Daisies, Pink lotus and lime, and Water orchid❤️

Omg!! Who posted about putting away an order and finding a bottle-or two-of the fragrance just received?! Guilty! Ah, then it’s time to make a batch!😊
That would be me 🤦‍♀️ And I caved thanks to the excellent enabling by @AliOop. But I only ordered 2 FOs that I was out of and do use plus a little of Volcano because @Mobjack Bay made it too irresistible 😆

I'm very proud of myself. I was looking through the fragrances and thought "Really? You have a room full of fragrances already.":nonono:

And I closed the site. I did the same thing for Fragrance Buddy for their Memorial Day sale.
But I've got to work through some of what I have before I get any new fragrances.

I love so many…have good success with cannabis santal though for a more “masculine “ scent…I mix it with patchouli for my earthy soaps.

Back