Favorite techniques?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Cheeky Goat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t post a whole bunch here, but I do enjoy reading through when I get a moment. So I thought I would a pic of my fav technique as a little hello, and to get myself a little more active here!

This is a one pot wonder, with soap dough palm trees, which is hands down my fav technique when I just want to get something fun out and in the mold. I often use it as a warm up technique before I make other batches for the night/day.

Scented in Coconut Lime Verbena from Nurture Soap, and colored with their epic mica colorants.
So what’s your fav technique?

Attachments

Jersey Girl

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t post a whole bunch here, but I do enjoy reading through when I get a moment. So I thought I would a pic of my fav technique as a little hello, and to get myself a little more active here!

This is a one pot wonder, with soap dough palm trees, which is hands down my fav technique when I just want to get something fun out and in the mold. I often use it as a warm up technique before I make other batches for the night/day.

Scented in Coconut Lime Verbena from Nurture Soap, and colored with their epic mica colorants.
So what’s your fav technique?
These are beautiful. I’ve never done a one pot wonder but you are making me want to try!

Zing

Reaction score
That is beautiful. This is twice this week I've seen 'one pot wonder' and I just climbed out of a YouTube rabbit hole. What a neat effect! It's on my 2021 bucket list now, so thank you for that. Question: are the palm trees like individually tree-shaped shapes -- or is it one long "tube" in that shape. Hope that made sense.

I just finished the monthly challenge which was stressful but produced an incredible design -- circling taiwan swirl. I'm on the fence if it's a favorite. My wife is raving about it and thinks I should be jumping up and down.

I've recently made several alternating wall pours and highly recommend it. It is super easy but creates an elegant design. I like it because it's one color but interesting at the same time. 2 more soaps, alternating wall pours

JoyfulSudz

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! Having just done my first One Pot Wonder, I'm blown away with yours and the cute little palm trees!