Favorite Italian food??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive got to just like cook when shes not in the house or something, get my stepdad to take her out for a bit lol...shes sooo stubborn (they dont use the bullhorn as a symbol of italian pride for nothing... lol...stubborn as an ox!!)

weve got the same personality in a lot of ways...

just got to coordinate that ONE time!...

The idea of ​​fresh Italian pasta,Pasta, no doubt, plays an important role in most traditional Italian dishes, cultures and people just know how to employ a tomato the way the Italians. Italian food is full of wonderful pasta dishes made only with all kinds of vegetables and legumes. Italian food is all about combinations of delicious local flavors, a simple sauce, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and of course real Italian pasta. Pizza and pasta are very popular around the world, consuming an average of 28 kilograms of pasta every year. When made with fresh egg noodles instead of dried noodles can be a special treat for the taste buds. Types of pulps used in the days before industrialization, dried pasta of durum wheat, water and a pinch of salt (spaghetti, rigatoni, and so on), it was easier to make, and therefore more popular in south, where warmer temperatures and increased sunlight accelerated the drying of pasta.

spammy link deleted - the mod team

Pretty much anything italian is good in my book (especially when paired with wine!), although i had some lasagna in venice a few years ago. It seriously was the best thing i'd ever eaten in my entire life. I haven't been able to enjoy lasagna since. I'm afraid nothing will ever compare to it. I guess I'll have to take another trip to italy. :)

I really love making homemade tortellini stuffed with homemade ricotta and agretti. I learned how to make them from a Michelin star chef who has an amazing restaurant up the mountain from us!

Last night I went out to what I think is the best 'traditional' restaurant in our mountainous region of Italy. It's a long meal with so many courses I lose count, but two things really stood out, and would have knocked me off my feet if I were standings: mint fritelle (like a fritter, sort of), and crepes filled with seras and pumpkin and topped with a leek & ground green peppercorn sauce. Good lord. Both creative takes on our local Alpine food, it was killer.

I love it all! Spaghetti, lasagna, fettucini alfredo, etc. Especially with some fresh bread and some wine. I think i know what i'm doing for dinner tonight!

Chicken alfredo all the way. Or pretty much anything covered in cheese and full of carbs makes me excited.

Spaghetti tossed with bottarga, olive oil, salt, pepper, and chopped parsley. Swoon!

Back