favorite FO supplier GOOB

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Soapalooza is going out of business. It's a shame as they were one of the best FOs suppilers as they had their made special for them. They used to be called way back Southern Soapers. The East coast best fo and FoEo mix supplier around. Great testing and information too. Guess I get to look for new Winter scents now.

Soapalooza is going out of business. It's a shame as they were one of the best FOs suppilers as they had their made special for them. They used to be called way back Southern Soapers. The East coast best fo and FoEo mix supplier around. Great testing and information too. Guess I get to look for new Winter scents now.

That always sucks. When I started in soaping years ago, I loved ScentWorks---amazing fragrances not found elsewhere. Their customer service was not so great, but their fragrance were worth the poor service. When I came back to soaping after about an 8 - 10 year hiatus, they were gone without a trace, taking their unique fragrances with them. :sadgoodbye:

Latest posts

Back