Favorite Fo for kids

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viore

Reaction score
I'm looking to make some small bars of soap that would appeal to kids, ages 5-12ish. Do you have a popular fragrance that kids seem to love?

I was thinking of using fruit scents, like apple and orange and banana.

"Bite Me" from Natures garden.. Smells just like fruit punch and its easy to work with and strong.. My kids are big fans.

I agree with the others: Bite Me is the perfect kid's scent. It smells exactly like Hawaiian Punch. Monkey Farts is good too.

Also, I did a combo cupcake with BB Dark Rich Chocolate base and WSP Black Cherry frosting that all the kids seemed to go crazy for (and their dads - weirdly enough).

We didn't care much for Bite Me or Monkey farts. You can smell banana and vanilla in Monkey farts, it's OK for fans of those kind of FOs, but Bite me smelled way too much like fake berries to us.
My daughter loves Summer fling and Kumquat, both from BB.
Summer fling is mix of floral and fruity (apples I think), Kumquat is citrusy.
Both work really well for me, in CP and also in bubble bars.

This is a fun thread! My kids have really liked Bite Me, Yuzu, and Fluffy Pink Candy from Nature's Garden.

Another favorite of one of my sons in particular is a chocolate scent. I used one from Fragrance Buddy that worked well.

Thank you so much for your suggestions! We're going to try WSP Monkey Farts and Bubblegum =)

Back