Favorite Christmas FO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dickens Christmas from bulk apothecary is great.

Thank you, I like to try their products but the shipping is very expensive for my location.

WSP Sparkling Snowflake. It's not a real "christmas" scent, but more of a winter scent. To me it smells just like South Dakota in the winter. It behaves super well and no discoloration, and it sticks at .5 oz PPO. I haven't used it at 1oz PPO yet, wondering if I need to.
Thank you amd, I like to try it.

Last edited by a moderator:
One of kids favorites for Christmas is Elf sweat. I usually use it on MP and jelly soap, but it has good reviews for CP. " Soap (Cold Process Results) Handles well, no ricing, no acceleration, no separation, discolors to a light beige. Strong scent retention.
"

I found a really interesting one today on sale at IndigoFragrance called Christmas Wishes. I have not tried it yet but the shipping was very cheap so a snagged a bunch of different fall and winter scents to try.

One of kids favorites for Christmas is Elf sweat. I usually use it on MP and jelly soap, but it has good reviews for CP. " Soap (Cold Process Results) Handles well, no ricing, no acceleration, no separation, discolors to a light beige. Strong scent retention.
"
Thank you, I just saw your reply. I have another list of FO to order soon, who is the supplier please?

I have Autumn Leaves from Bubbles 'N Lights - yes they are out of business but Candle Supply has most of those scents.... It is a Favorite of mine.

Edit, Thanks @cmzaha I now have to widdle out all the FO's I just put in the cart.... of course Autumn Leaves is in there with 2 bottles :)

Last edited:
2 parts Exotic Coconut FO to 1 part peppermint EO. Makes a great winter blend, but coconut is known to discolor. I use vanilla color stabilizer with this blend.

I am liking Autumn Leaves for California Candle Supply. It has some great apple undertones which I am really loving. Not discoloration or acceleration and is holding well. Everytime I pass my rack I have to pick one up and smell it :D

I am already in love with the new FO you used in the soap you sent me, I didn't buy from CCS yet, I'll sure add this one and order from them soon. Thank you Carolyne, I appreciate that.

2 parts Exotic Coconut FO to 1 part peppermint EO. Makes a great winter blend, but coconut is known to discolor. I use vanilla color stabilizer with this blend.
I feel I love this blend already, I should try it. Where do you get you Exotic Coconut FO and peppermint EO, please?
Thank you for sharing.

I got my Exotic Coconut FO from Wholesale Supplies Plus. You can get peppermint EO there, too.
Thank you, added to the list to order.

Not Sunrise Arts... but if you click on "Elf Sweat" in her post it takes you right to the FO at Nature's Garden. Cool, hunh?

yes, cool. Thank you, I missed it.

I have Autumn Leaves from Bubbles 'N Lights - yes they are out of business but Candle Supply has most of those scents.... It is a Favorite of mine.

Edit, Thanks @cmzaha I now have to widdle out all the FO's I just put in the cart.... of course Autumn Leaves is in there with 2 bottles :)
If you are ordering from Cal Candle let me know what you are going to buy. I have tested quite a few of his fo's in soap and some do not hold at all. His Lavender is one that will fade to zero

Latest posts

Back