Fall/Winter Scents for CP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel M.

Reaction score
I am wanting to start making some nice fall/winter scented soaps to send to my family for the holidays so that everything has a nice cure time. I have had a lot of luck in finding fruity/sweet smells on Brambleberry but I am super disappointed in the lack of spicy fall/winter scents I have found. I have been on both Brambleberry and BulkApothecary's websites and looked through scents and reviews already. Where do you all shop online for your seasonal FO?

I just got in a shipment from Rustic Essentials. I got Pumpkin Pie Spice (smells like pumpkin pie), Bourbon Chai Toddy (bourbon, buttery, lightly spiced), Woodland Chestnut (fresh cut firewood and nuts), Cranberry Collins (smells just like my homemade cranberry sauce) and Country Christmas (smells like a fir tree farm).

I had tried the Pumpkin Pie Spice before so I got an 16oz bottle of that, and 2oz of the others. I’m going to make soap from the small Fall scents this weekend and then see how they are at four weeks. If they hold, and I hope they do, I will definitely be ordering more.

I just got in a shipment from Rustic Essentials. I got Pumpkin Pie Spice (smells like pumpkin pie), Bourbon Chai Toddy (bourbon, buttery, lightly spiced), Woodland Chestnut (fresh cut firewood and nuts), Cranberry Collins (smells just like my homemade cranberry sauce) and Country Christmas (smells like a fir tree farm).

I had tried the Pumpkin Pie Spice before so I got an 16oz bottle of that, and 2oz of the others. I’m going to make soap from the small Fall scents this weekend and then see how they are at four weeks. If they hold, and I hope they do, I will definitely be ordering more.

I was really excited when I got on the website and saw the prices on the FO, I immediately put in an order with scents I am hoping will be great for the fall/winter. Thank you so much, the 2 OZ bottles I am getting to try out scents are at least $2 cheaper each than what I was looking at on other sites.

I was really excited when I got on the website and saw the prices on the FO, I immediately put in an order with scents I am hoping will be great for the fall/winter. Thank you so much, the 2 OZ bottles I am getting to try out scents are at least $2 cheaper each than what I was looking at on other sites.

So glad I could help you out. I have bought a lot of FOs from RE...some I really like, some I don't. Right now they are going through a bottle shortage and so they canceled their July Scent special and have temporarily discontinued free samples of their products. Their prices are fairly reasonable and shipping times are fairly short. Another place to check out is BeScented.

I have just recently made some Fall/Winter scent soaps and I love the Spiced Chestnut and Frosted Cranberry scents from Wholesale Supplies Plus.

Back