Quantcast

Fall Swap: sneak peek!

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Tabitha

Reaction score
WARNING: Do not scroll down unless you want to see your swap boxes!

Mean huh?

Tabitha

Reaction score
You want some hints huh?

Well, we have got:
a cake...
a pie...
a cupcake...
a couple herbal delights
& several goat's running a muck!

Tabitha

Reaction score
Yes, they go out in the morning. I always hesitate to ship when there is still an item out. It has been long enough of a wait though I do believe.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Tabitha said:
Yes, they go out in the morning. I always hesitate to ship when there is still an item out. It has been long enough of a wait though I do believe.
Thanks Tab! Yea, she has not posted since we all signed up for the swap. I don't think she is going to show up. :cry:
We are so ready to get this great bunch of our products!

Paul.... :wink:

G

TORTURE!
I thought I was going to get to see what was in it.. or you were going to say..

They are shipped!!!

*Sigh* I guess I will keep stalking the mailman!

Tabitha

Reaction score
Shanon has only ever made that one post & never been back, so that was easy to figure out. But I did get a PM from freckles confirming she was still swapping. She is the one I was trying to hold out for.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Well, now you can all have a laugh at my expense (clears throat).... yesterday after I got all of the boxes labeled & taped & carried to my car, I went back inside to find 1 lonley little bar from Irena sitting on my packing table :shock: . I had to bring the boxes back in & open them 1 by 1 untill I found the box w/ the missing soap. Must be Kharma!

BTW: Please do not judge me too harsh about my packing materials. I just refuse to *purchase* packaing materials. There is a furniture store a couple doors down so I went & got styrpfoam sheets from them that TV's & VCR's came with & busted that into useable sized pieces.

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Tab, I do that all the time! When I get something that is in molded Styrofoam, I break it up into small pieces then use it to pack my molds in when I send it to customers. It is recycling plus saving a buck or two. Those packing peanuts are getting expensive as well as the bubble wrap. Can't wait until I get this box in. Being in Missouri, I should be one of the first to receive my goodies! Waiting is killing me! :lol:

Paul.... :wink:

G

Aww... Im in California :cry: it may take a while....

Hey I recycle packaging all the time.. everytime i order supplies.. I keep all the boxes and "popcorn"...

so yes, it says money .