Quantcast

Fall Swap Boxes

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Tabitha

Reaction score
If your name is RED, I have your box. If there is an "*" next to your name, I have your return shipping money.

Partisipants:
1. Tabitha
2. * Dragonfly
3. * Tangled Panda
4. * Smell it
5. * Soapmaking Man
6. * Mandy7. *Pepper
8. Shannon (lillyflysoaps) -NO SHOW
9. * Paige (homerownsoap)
10. freckles66
alternate Irena
alternate

Woo-Hoo! Here come the boxes!

tangled_panda

Reaction score
Shipping mine out this weekend. Man this has been a crazy week, I have spent more time at the hospital then I have at work or home put together. DH and my Grandpa have been in and out of the hospital. So I'm sorry to say that the swap items that I will be sending are not what I really wanted to send. I just haven't had time to think straight, let alone create anything. But I will be sending out my package this weekend!

pepperi27

Reaction score
So sorry to hear that hunny. Getting new surprises in the mail are why I love to do swaps so no worries! I love experimenting with my own stuff but its more fun with other people's items!

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
Besides a bar of Paul's "Punkin Pie With Whipped Cream" to each one of you, there is an attached gift! Kinda like Cracker-Jacks; "You never know what you're gonna get until you open the box!". :lol: :lol: I hope you all like both! 8)

Paul.... :wink:

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
:D I am soooo looking forward to getting to see, smell, and especially USE you guy's products! 8) It's been at least a year since I've been in a swap. :oops: I'm getting really anxious now. :roll: Thanks Tab, for bringing this together! 8)

Tabitha

Reaction score
I stopped doing swaps when I opened my B&M too just over a year ago. I couldn't afford it & did not have the time. This is my 1st in a loooooooooooooooooong time too!

Mandy

Reaction score
I'm just mailing mine off today. I got tied up last week and didn't have time. I hope that's ok. SORRY!!!!

G

Mines went out today Priority..
2-3 days Tab,,

And you know... I forgot the stinking labels!

So everyone.. I have cupcakes in heart bags... with no **** labels :roll:

pepperi27

Reaction score
My box went out priority today too! I smell the goodies coming!

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
:D Everybody sing together! To the beat of the western RAWHIDE:

"Rollin, rollin, rollin, keep those soap boxes rollin, get them shipped to Tabitha, Rawhide! Now Tabitha don't ya hord them, once you get those boxes you f'orward em, Rawhide! We've all got together, put our goods in order, made our best fer each other, Rawhide! Get em up, head em out, suds em good, smell that scent, rinse your skin, it feels good. Rawhide! This forum is like no other, we all get along with each other, so lets feep those boxes heading to Tab and not another, Rawhide!

OK, that is enough, just anxious to get all those great items from you guys! :lol: :lol: I just got through with a good margerita or 2! LOl

tangled_panda

Reaction score
That is too funny!!

I sent mine out over the weekend so you should get it soon! I am not that happy with what I sent though, I tried something new so it isn't perfect. But I hope that you all like it. . . and you know I had the worst luck. I went to print my labels (on my last sheet of Kraft label paper) and my printer quit working and ate the freakin paper!! I actually had to go out and buy a new printer, so one thing is packaged in Kraft paper and the labels should be Kraft too, but they are white. :roll:

dragonfly princess

Reaction score
Well I am glad you got the box. I was worried that you wouldn't get it in time! I am glad the box smelled nice! I planned it that way! :lol:

G

tangled_panda said:
That is too funny!!

I sent mine out over the weekend so you should get it soon! I am not that happy with what I sent though, I tried something new so it isn't perfect. But I hope that you all like it. . . and you know I had the worst luck. I went to print my labels (on my last sheet of Kraft label paper) and my printer quit working and ate the freakin paper!! I actually had to go out and buy a new printer, so one thing is packaged in Kraft paper and the labels should be Kraft too, but they are white. :roll:
AT LEAST YOU HAD LABELS! LOL

PAUL! YOU ARE SILLY! AND I WAS CRAZY ENOUGH TO SIT THERE AND SING THE WHOLE THING! LOL

PASS ME A LONG ISLAND ICE TEA! YEA!

Soapmaker Man

Reaction score
smellitlikeitis said:
tangled_panda said:
That is too funny!!

AT LEAST YOU HAD LABELS! LOL

PAUL! YOU ARE SILLY! AND I WAS CRAZY ENOUGH TO SIT THERE AND SING THE WHOLE THING! LOL

PASS ME A LONG ISLAND ICE TEA! YEA!
S. I was a little "happy" the other night when I wrote that! LOL I think it was the margaritas...was it 2 or 4 I had? LOl Oh well, glad you all got a laugh, there is not enough laughing in the world today!

Latest posts