Failed attempt and rebatching

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rebatch.jpg

This rebatch looks so pretty I wouldn't do a thing to it except maybe take it out of the box to air it out to dissipate the offensive smell. Orange EO is often used to "round out" a blend but it also doesn't last. Hopefully you'll end up with a lightly scented, softer plumeria. ;) :thumbs:

View attachment 62144
This rebatch looks so pretty I wouldn't do a thing to it except maybe take it out of the box to air it out to dissipate the offensive smell. Orange EO is often used to "round out" a blend but it also doesn't last. Hopefully you'll end up with a lightly scented, softer plumeria. ;) :thumbs:
🤔Zany, today I plan to clean my soaping room and I’m going to get out the shoebox with that soap in it. I will let you all know what I discover and do next! Thank you! I didn’t know orange was used to “round out”. I had added the orange because I read someone’s review of the plumeria on the site where I bought it . The reviewer had said she added orange to it so I did. I thought when I tried it on a cotton ball that it smelled good but in the soap it was awful. Rebatching was another attempt. We shall see what’s next for this hopefully no longer stinky soap. We definitely are building a relationship, this soap and I 😂
( I can’t tell what kind yet)

Latest posts

Back