Faces in soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martha

Reaction score
At @Zing ’s suggestion I thought I would start a thread for people to post their soaps that have faces. @Catscankim has a good one...

This drop swirl that I just cut has comic book villain faces.
A2C204C5-8E10-4F60-933F-22345832AFAD.jpeg

I love those kind of swirls. Kenny from Royal Apple Berry makes a lot of those kind of drop swirls. I have one that I could gaze at for hours. Great pic Vicki C! Love that smiling woman swirl!

I always see an astronaut what do you see?
WOW! That’s so cool. It’s a very pleasant face. Mine were just downright creepy.

The colors are perfect too. Red for the lips.

No not just you. Since getting a new computer I don't have the picture on it and I had to go through my old posts. Its only the last one.

View attachment 63905
I think your soap has almost a sonogram quality to it. Thanks for sharing.

One of the very first soaps I ever made that weren’t melt & pour was dragons blood fragranced and it had a dragon face in it!! I still have these bars I made in 2018. Apart they look like the profile of some kind of demon, but together I see the straight on face of a dragon
70D2A17A-33BE-4DCB-9C4A-B319E51C4DE2.jpeg
5889406A-0A51-4518-AF64-C4F984EF7E5B.jpeg

One of the very first soaps I ever made that weren’t melt & pour was dragons blood fragranced and it had a dragon face in it!! I still have these bars I made in 2018. Apart they look like the profile of some kind of demon, but together I see the straight on face of a dragon
View attachment 64173View attachment 64174
That is so wild! Yes, together, a scary face. But apart, clearly, they are colorful elephants!

@Heather McClain @Zing
Sorry, not sorry. Your imagination is soooo off! That is of course an owl, looking down on you, the mice, with the gaze of superiority! What's wrong with you all? 😜
Um, excuse me??!! I think a certain owl needs new glasses. Mmm, maybe throw in a titch of inferiority complex as well? Said with great affection,

Back