FacebookWhatsappInstagram is Dead

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do agree, that I would probably struggle to "live off the land" without a decent research tool!

I have a 100± year old book that tells how to do a great many things, from butchering animals to feeding a baby. There is a lot in there that people used to do for themselves that we now pay for. We call it our "Zombie Apocalypse" book, and imagine that it will help us to survive. 😆

I have a 100± year old book that tells how to do a great many things, from butchering animals to feeding a baby. There is a lot in there that people used to do for themselves that we now pay for. We call it our "Zombie Apocalypse" book, and imagine that it will help us to survive. 😆
One thing I like to do is knitting; I used to have a badge that said "knitting is not my hobby, it's my post apocalyptic skillset".
At the very least, we'll all be clean if the zombies attack...

Last edited:
SMF was down for about 20 minutes rn. :eek: I bridged the time with a SMF history lesson, and…
1634142084462.png

I'd like to think I would survive just fine in a post apocalyptic world. I know how to forage edible plants, can catch fish, hubby and son hunt, we're all pretty wilderness savvy. In fact, we've even talked about moving way out into the woods once our son is out of school. And now I know how to make soap :D

Wait, when “Facebook is down” qualifies as “post-apocalyptic”, isn't then Facebook & co. the apocalypse? 🤔

Latest posts

Back