Facebook!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busymammaof3

Reaction score
Ok. who all is on facebook? I have become obsessed! LOL
I'd love to add anyone who's on there to my friend's list!
My profile link is in my signature, below. :)

busymammaof3 said:
Ok. who all is on facebook? I have become obsessed! LOL
I'd love to add anyone who's on there to my friend's list!
My profile link is in my signature, below. :)

I love Facebook! Here's mine:
www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=696725963&ref=mf

I don't do the games and things like that, I use it for touching base with my family and friends. I don't friend or accept friend links unless I know the person personally, but I also have my profile public because I have nothing to "hide"!

My DD called yesterday and asked who a certain person is...the birth year of 1925 threw her a loop...and she never says "yes" to stranger friend requests. Turns out it is my 83 year old Uncle! Too sweet!!

Sue

WaterWitch said:
te] ... I have nothing to "hide"!
Sue

Ah! Thats the type of mentality the police and thousands of other agencies have corrupted us with today.

Pretty neat about the uncle though. It is a great networking tool.

jeffp2007 said:
WaterWitch said:
... I have nothing to "hide"!
Sue

Ah! Thats the type of mentality the police and thousands of other agencies have corrupted us with today.

Pretty neat about the uncle though. It is a great networking tool.

The other reason I have my profile public is professional. There is a certain "clique" in the soap making community who basically lie about me to such a degree that it is pathologically ill. When it started, my profession was in advertising sales, and my client base was the people handcrafting soap and cosmetics. So their harassment led to me quitting that job just to have peace of mind, I felt my family/children were in danger and I started having panic attacks. More recently, when a professional friend of mine was called "the C word" on their forum and I was accused of pretending to be my friend, I decided to make my Facebook profile public. Obviously it puts the "someone should tell her Susan is protending to be her" into perspective when you see that we are actually friends! Eventually smart people realize the person leading this campaign of hate clearly has a vendetta...MEOW!!

Sorry to hear that. Well, if you ever change your mind...send me a friend request on there. All the best! :)

Anyone else on FB and would like to connect?

Back