Fabulous Frannie EO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chickenflower

Reaction score
I bought a set of EO on Amazon from this Fabulous Frannie brand and I am not at all happy with it. I used it in my soap, but the scent does not carry into the soap at all no matter how much I put in. I compared the lavender from the set with a better, more expensive brand of lavender and there was a HUGE difference using the same recipe amounts. I did the same with the tea tree oil. I do not recommend wasting your money on this EO brand.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this brand or suggestions for another brand so I don't have to spend over 25$ a bottle for good results? I'd rather not spend more money on EO's that don't work.

I don't have any Canadian suppliers for you, since I'm not in Canada. Liberty Naturals gets good reviews here. I really like Camden Grey. Look for companies that sell to soapmakers and candlemakers. I think they are some of the only people buying EOs in larger quantities - by the ounce or more. Vs the people who are happy to pay $5 for a 15 mL bottle of lavender b/c that will last them for a year in their oil warmer.

Try New Directions Aromatics. Their EOs are good for soapmaking. If liberty Naturals ships to Canada, it would be another good supplier with more options.

Latest posts

Back