• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Extreme inventory reduction sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

green soap

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I will be moving to Europe and need to reduce my inventory to 'hobby' size.

Please email me directly, as the messaging here often gives me trouble. I am at [email protected]. I am posting my email here at my own risk and accept the risk. Please do not take it down!

Menthol crystals (Lebermuth) - $ 3 / oz

Citric acid (food grade - Gallade chemical) - $ 3 / lb

KOH or potassium hydroxide (90% pure - Gallade chemical) - $3/lb

Himalayan salt - finely ground or in large chunks (local gourmet shop) - $ 2 / lb SOLD

Bentonite clay (Bramble berry)- $ 1 / oz SOLD

Alkanet root powder (Bramble berry) - $2 /oz SOLD

Bees wax, unrefined yellow - it smells like honey (Local southern California supplier - Chaparral mountain honey company) - $ 2 / oz or $ 10 / lb -SOLD

Please contact me with your wish list and I can estimate shipping. I can take payment from square, but personal check are OK with me too.

I also have the following essential oils available:

These are available in either 1 oz, or 4 oz containers. They have always 'lived' in the refrigerator stored in dark glass. Originally sourced from Camden Grey, Lebermuth and Bramble berry

essential oil 1 oz and 4oz

lime (CG) $ 6 and $ 18 SOLD

lemongrass (CG) 4oz $ 14 SOLD

citronella (CG) $ 3 and $ 9 SOLD

cajeput (CG) $ 3 and $ 9 SOLD

sweet fennel (BB) $ 4 and $ 12

niaouli (CG) $ 3 one oz SOLD and 4 oz $ 9 SOLD

lemon eucalyptus (BB)$ 3 and $ 9 SOLD

litsea cubeba (CG) 4oz $ 9 SOLD

Camphor, white (lebermuth) $3 and $9 SOLD

Last edited:
I would love some of your EO's
Lemongrass
Niaouli
Lemon eucalyptus
Lit sea cubea
Please?
pM me how to pay

I would love some of your EO's
Lemongrass
Niaouli
Lemon eucalyptus
Lit sea cubea
Please?
pM me how to pay

I sent you a PM, not sure if you will get it. Please let me know if you need 1 oz or 4 oz for the essential oils.

As far as payment, I can invoice you with Square or you can send me a personal check. I'll figure out the best shipping option once I know if you'd like 1 oz or 4 oz. Thanks for your interest.

Do you have any golden jojoba oil?

Just used the last bit for some hair oil.

I just added white camphor to the EOs list; and added the suppliers all of these come from.

This picture shows the himalayan salt crystals in chunks or ground up. Also, the menthol crystals are in the foreground, with the bees wax which is available in different shape pucks.

The himalayan salt came in large block from a local gourmet food supply store. The bees wax is local (Southern California) and I have cleaned it up a bit. The menthol crystal supplier is Lebermuth.

BeeswaxMentholHimalayan.jpg

A few more items became available, and again a few more will come in the next few weeks. Here is the updated list:

150 PET 4 oz bottles with flip top dispenser caps

Emulsifying wax - $1 /oz or $5 / lb

Indigo crystals - $5/oz

Annato infused olive oil - 4 oz PET bottle - $ 4.00 SOLD

Alkanet infused olive oil - 4 oz PET bottle - $4.00 SOLD

Menthol crystals (Lebermuth) - $ 3 / oz

Citric acid (food grade - Gallade chemical) - $ 3 / lb

KOH or potassium hydroxide (90% pure - Gallade chemical) - $3/lb

Bentonite clay (Bramble berry)- $ 1 / oz SOLD

essential oils 1 oz and 4oz

sweet fennel (BB) $ 4 and $ 12

lemon eucalyptus (BB)$ 3 and $ 9 SOLD