• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Extra $5 Gift Certs from The Jojoba Company

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I have (20) $5 gift certificates from The Jojoba Company that came with a special on their website during December. The special was to purchase a 1-oz jojoba oil and receive a burlap gift bag and a $5 gift certificate. The idea was that people would purchase these (they came in sets of 12) and give them out as gifts. I wanted the oil and a few of the gift certs, but not all of them. They all have the same code on them, so I'm assuming only one can be used per email address. Also, they EXPIRE JANUARY 31, 2020. I am not aware that there is a minimum purchase, but don't quote me on that :). I have used one of them, so I know the code works.

I would be happy to send the code to the first 20 that reply to this thread, so that they can be put to use, instead of languishing in a pile on my desk.

Please reply to this thread and not to me personally. I will acknowledge you in the thread and pm you with the code.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just googled The Jojoba Company and it comes up in Australia. Is it in Australia ?

Back