Everyone give Paul a hug!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickie

Reaction score
I have not been a member here long at all, however I can see that you are all pretty "tight" and back each other up. Earlier I had emailed Paul a question about a recipe and found that he (his home) had some damage (mild to moderate) from a couple tornadoes that ripped through his area.. Send a hug, and blessings! :D

Mickie

OMG Hope all is well.

Remember material items can be replaced even though it's costly, but lives can't. Hope you and your wife rode out the storm safely......

~kris

Thank you, you guys are so kind! We are a tight knit community here and that is what drew me to this place. I saw that, like most of all new members do, the first few times I visited. We are doing much better this morning since we got some sleep last night. All is well and is fixable! The insurance company has been fantastic to work with....going to be fine!

Hoping you all are safe and sound! :)

Paul... :wink:

Wow, Paul-- if the "Insurance Co." was great then things are going well! :lol:
That same day when our tornado sirens went off- I thought it was a test! I mean I have lived here in Wi. for 43 years and NEVER have we had about 10 inches of snow on the ground one day- and then tornadoes the next! Not even 20 miles away from me 30 homes were destroyed, 12 leveled flat! I mean this is January! Then the night before that there was a 100 car pile up on I-90 not far from me, we have also been battling heavy fog that you rarely come across! It has been a really different winter.. Glad you are all OK and well!

Mickie

Everyone give Paul a hug.

Oh my gosh, Paul!! I am so sorry about your encounter with the tornados. I had seen the news on CNN but I never dreamed I knew someone who had been caught in this. I hope you and your wife can get everything back to normal soon. I guess you were really very lucky that it was not worse. I got my beveller and my cutting box! Thanks!!! am having fun even though those fairies are lingering in the shadows here....better than tornado winds!!

Glad you are in one piece

Who knew!!! these things happen soooo fast! Paul, glad you and wifey are in one piece! Man that is very scary. Hate to have anything happen to someone, anyone from this site. Just makes you think, life is precious, just take your time to fix everything that can be fixed.
I used to live in Florida, (2 yrs ago), and that terrible terrible crash on I-4 today was scary crazy. I traveled that road many times. Shows to go ya! Hugs to all, Kat

Thanks everyone! We are doing much better tonight! KAT, we lived in Kissimmee for 4 years, just returning home to Missouri this past April. We went through Charlie down there! That was bad, but so was this thing. I-4, we know that route way too well! We traveled through to Orlando and points East all the time! It is a bad congested Interstate! Thanks again to all. I'll start being around here more.

Paul

Soapmaker Man said:
Thanks everyone! We are doing much better tonight! KAT, we lived in Kissimmee for 4 years, just returning home to Missouri this past April. We went through Charlie down there! That was bad, but so was this thing. I-4, we know that route way too well! We traveled through to Orlando and points East all the time! It is a bad congested Interstate! Thanks again to all. I'll start being around here more.

Paul

Good to hear everything is going to be OK!! You have been missed in the forums. :D

Hang in there Paul! The scary part is over, now for the healing. I hope you and your wife come out of this stronger than before. Hugs! God's Blessings!!

Glad to hear that you are all ok Paul. Tornadoes are bad news wherever they hit.

You do a lot for all of us here and we are happy that things wern't a lot worse.

Wow, I've been off the net for a couple of days and I miss a bunch!

I'm so glad to hear that neither you or Phyllis were not hurt during the storm. I hope things get back to normal for you soon. And your insurance company didn't give you the runaround???? Awesome. :D

Lisa

Back