Eucalyptus & Oatmeal Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was one of those plastic ones that you buy at Michaels. I won't be using it anymore though because it stuck and I destroyed it removing the soap! LOL. :? I did buy a 3 lb homemade wooden mold the other day but I haven't made 3 lbs of soap yet at a time so I guess I'll have to **** it off with clay.

Does anybody have any other ideas what I could use for molds for 1 lb of soap? I don't like the silicone breadpan, it comes out too thin.

Thanks for the compliments!!! I'm getting the hang of it. :lol:

luvmy3cats said:
It was one of those plastic ones that you buy at Michaels. I won't be using it anymore though because it stuck and I destroyed it removing the soap! LOL. :? I did buy a 3 lb homemade wooden mold the other day but I haven't made 3 lbs of soap yet at a time so I guess I'll have to **** it off with clay.

Does anybody have any other ideas what I could use for molds for 1 lb of soap? I don't like the silicone breadpan, it comes out too thin.

Thanks for the compliments!!! I'm getting the hang of it. :lol:

The colour is fantastic. I bet it smells great! As far as a 1 pound mold, click on this link;

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li ... d=13106542

Back