Etsy shops or where to buy?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Bamagirl

Reaction score
I don't know if this is allowed or not and if it isn't, please delete it and I apologize.

As I have mentioned in several of my posts, I won't actually be getting my soaping supplies until Christmas, so it will be awhile before I can even make, much less use my own soap. In the meantime, I am running out of laundry soap and was really wanting to try some with the 100% coconut oil bars and I would also like to try some basic soaps as well. I would like to purchase some from some of the soapmakers here, but I don't know how to go about finding out who has an etsy shop or website. Is there a listing anywhere?

maya

Reaction score
I have an etsy shop (although my 100% coconut oil soap landry detergent isn't listed until I return from driving my mama from Texas to Minnesota over the weekend.) but it's

http://etsy.com/shop/mayamade

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
It was certainly in the wrong section - the business area is about YOUR business. If you are looking for suppliers and so on, it's a shopping recommendation

The Efficacious Gentleman

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
No worries. It's in the right place now.

But if there is ever a doubt, feel free to ask first. If you think it is wrong, check with a Modmin before posting it

Latest posts