Essential oils from BA vs NDA

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kumudini

Reaction score
In my 16 or so months of soaping I've only ever used EOs from BA. I'm about to order some of my staple EOs now. When I did some cost comparison I found that NDA is much cheaper plus they have some other stuff that BA doesn't. Also their shipping is very affordable. But my question, as it was when I first wanted to buy oils from SC, does lower price mean lesser quality? SC proved that wrong but what about the essential oils from NDA? Those of you who buy their EOs from NDA, are you happy with their quality?
If there has already been a discussion about these, I wasn't able to find it, kindly redirect me. Thank you.

K - I don't know about BA (Bulk Apothecary?) but I purchased EO's from NDA in February. I have been exceptionally happy with the quality of the few I have used of what I purchased (I bought 8, have used Cedarwood, Lemongrass, and Spearmint so far) and very happy with the price I paid for them. Getting to the $100 minimum order and paying for shipping will probably make these guys a splurge for me.

Thank you Carolyn, LP and amd. Glad to hear that you are happy with their EOs. Now I can save some money or may be get more for my money. I think the later.
I just checked the Camden grey site, their EOs are quite expensive.
I haven't used a lime EO yet, may be I will order some now. I've used sweet Orange EO, the unfolded one. I can get it to stick for a long time if I add dried and finely ground orange zest in the recipe, which is always in stock for me as I often peel and dry the zest from the oranges I juice. May be its the same with other citrus ones?

Back