essential oil suppliers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moot

Reaction score
I purchase eo's from WSP, Bramble Berry and Camden Grey, I haven't had any problems and think I'm getting great products. Just wondering what everyone else's favorite suppliers might be.

New Directions Aromatics, Camden Gray, Essential Depot mostly, depending on who has specials and how much the shipping is.

Just soaped Essential Depot's Bitter Orange EO with some cedarwood, and absolutely love it, new staple in my men's soaps.

Some I have ordered from and others I know colleges have ordered from. But all have great PR, and it is true in essentail oils, you get what you pay for unfortunatly, so when you find sellers selling oils with deals that seem to good to be true, wells thats because it is, there are also different grades of oil based on process and plant grade, the lesser grades selling cheaper by vendors with a lower price tag.
The best is to look for sellers that "garentee" their oils, and have the material data sheet from the distillers for each oil.
Now a days so many oils are adulterated with veggie oil or synthetics that smell almost entirely unidentifiable from the real thing. Look for security rather then price when buying EO's or you may be getting something other then what your paying for.

edenbotanicals.com (My favourite, they have samplers)
perfumersapprentice.com
agaaura.com
hermitageoils.com
naturesgift.com
aftelier.com
newdirections.com
victorie-inc.us
albertvieille.com
bulkapothecary.com
av-at.com
silkyscents.com
enfleurage.com
whitelotusaromatics.com
artisan-aromatics.com
alittleolfactory.com
sunrosearomatics.com (a little costly)
libertynaturals.com
fromnaturewithlove.com

Then there are some that seem shady, there are bad reviews on them , but there are good ones as well, so shop at your own risk.

aromaticsinternational.com
essentialoil.com
anandaapothecary.com
pureessentialoils.ca
allinexporters.com
essentialoilscompany.com
wholesalesuppliesplus.com
aromaessentialoilsstore.com
botanicalplanet.com
kgstiles.com
essentialoilco.com

There are many UK sellers that have great prices and great variety, but the Uk vendors are having shipping problems around regulations and such so it is a bad time right now for these.

Last edited:
Many people on the internet, search for the same question that you searched here. Finding a good supplier of essential oils, an authentic one, is quite difficult since there are so many fake players in the market right now.
One of my friends was all looking for a new supplier and he asked me for help since I had a little knowledge of essential oils. I just started researching on google and that is I found a new website called 'EssentialOil Reviews', which is much need for essential oil enthusiasts like me. There I found this article:- Peppermint Oil Best Suppliers, where they mentioned a small list of such suppliers. While it is limited and focused on peppermint oil, you know that most companies deal with almost all types of oils.
My personal recommendation is 'Essential Oil Wholesaler', but if you are in the US, then you can go for 'Bulk Apothecary'. But this is a good list to check for buyers like you.

Welcome! This post is from 2013. None of the original posters have been here in some time. There are much more recent posts regarding EO's an suppliers. Since this is your first post please go to the introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself.

Back