• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Essential Depot Lavender EO

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elmtree

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I bought 1 kilo of essential depots' lavender (lavender officianalis) EO and I don't care for it. I paid 115$ several months ago. I've used a couple of ounces, maybe 4 total. I would like to get 75$ obo. I just need enough to buy a pound of the lavender EO I do like lol. We could do paypal it something. Not sure how this works. Thanks!

Not sure if I would like it all but would you consider selling me just part? I also bought one recently I don't like and don't want to end up with a bunch of another. Thanks!

Not sure if I would like it all but would you consider selling me just part? I also bought one recently I don't like and don't want to end up with a bunch of another. Thanks!

Hi carty!
What lavender eo did you get that you didn't like if you don't mind me asking? I think I could do that. How much were you looking to buy?

I'll take the rest if you let me know a price and how to send you money.

Hi Leaping lizards! I haven't heard from Carty so I'm not sure if they still want it. You can have all of it if I don't hear back and the rest if they do for 50? I'll pm them today to ask. How does 70 for the whole bottle sound? It's short about 3 maybe 4 oz. how much do you think for shipping? I guess I would have to ship UPS? Do you have paypal?

Sorry was super busy this weekend! Yes I am still interested and 25 sounds great to me. I am sorry I do not have a paypal account but maybe we can come up with something. Just message me to let me know cause it will come up on my phone if I am not in. Thanks again!

Yes I can do paypal.... The rest for 50 is great since she replied. Yes, I imagine UPS ground. Just let me know.

Dean

Sorry was super busy this weekend! Yes I am still interested and 25 sounds great to me. I am sorry I do not have a paypal account but maybe we can come up with something. Just message me to let me know cause it will come up on my phone if I am not in. Thanks again!

No worries. I'll PM you in a bit.

Ok just wanted to post a pic of the oil for the folks who bought it. It's sold now. Thanks! ImageUploadedBySoap Making1402406825.187489.jpg

Latest posts

Back