Ess oils

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder why they use that type of terminology?

It's nothing but a marketing trick to draw more sales if you ask me. The terminology came into use via Young Living EOs- a multi-level marketing company that was recently sued by the US government for making healing claims in their advertising. Krista is correct, though- there really is no such thing as 'therapeutic grade' in the EO trade.

IrishLass :)

I might have asked this before. What to call the oils I put in my soap.I only use ess.oils and Bulk apothecary lists them as "Pure Therapeutic Grade " . Is this accurate?
For me I stopped using Bulk. I live in NorCal and the shipping was outrages. I found a supplier that has better quality eo but they are pricey. I prefer to pay more for quality and less for shipping. Works out to about the same.
I dont care for the eo that Bulk carries. Iam very sensitive to fragrances; I had ordered 16 oz of Lavender eo......for like noting in price; when I took one whiff, it just about knocked me over. I called Bulk and they said that it was some type that they mix with God only knows what.

Latest posts

Back