EOs by boat to Italy?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MattInSD73

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! I'm new to the forums and new to soapmaking. I've made my first 'Grocery store' batch and It worked out wonderfully and now it's drying. Everything went off without a hitch, except... Now I want to use EOs and I live in Italy at the moment and it looks like because everything is shipped by air, that there is no way to have EOs delivered through regular mail channels? Is this correct?

Does anyone happen to know of EO suppliers in the EU? I guess it would be ok to have super natural smelling soaps, but I just imagined a little more pizzaz...

~M

The thought has just dawned on me... A UK supplier popped up on a search for an Italian supplier and :idea:

Thanks for the help! it is much appreciated. I'll look into your supplier... Do you get any goodies for a referral?

Aromazone is based in france, they deliver free to the UK so i would expect they do for Italy as well.

I don't think so, alas. When I am home, I'll pop through the list of my suppliers and post the urls here. I think all will deliver to Italy, of course with costs

No linksies? I could really use suppliers of case oils, OEs, and Hydroxides... Thanks in Advance...!

I use manske shop in Germany for most of my supplies. Most suppliers ship over Europe though, including the UK ones

Do you know if there is a way to switch their site to English? I can have Chrome translate it, but it's not my preference...

Thanks,
~M

Last edited by a moderator:
No linksies? I could really use suppliers of case oils, OEs, and Hydroxides... Thanks in Advance...!

Do you know if there is a way to switch their site to English? I can have Chrome translate it, but it's not my preference...

Thanks,
~M

I've made a reminder to post them this evening - sorry about that.

As for Mankse, alas no they are only in German. However, the communication comes in English as well as German. If you pop what you are looking for in to a translator (natriumhydroxid is NaOH, they don't have KOH) then it should be okay - the search is pretty good, too.

Back