Quantcast

EO Suppliers

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

boyago

Reaction score
So my order for some EOs that I have been expecting to show up any day no looks like it didn't go through. So who is your preferred EO dealer? Also do you have staples that you have to have on hand? Everyone is clamoring for lavender, but that seems boring to me. What is your favorite lavender combo?

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Lavender and mint is nice. I have several suppliers, Wholesale Supplies Plus, Bramble Berry, Camden Grey, Eden Botanicals and The Perfumery.

lpstephy85

Reaction score
I was just about to say lavender and mint as well. I get all of my EOs from WSP as I think they have a nice selection.

paillo

Reaction score
Lavender and either lemon or lime really brightens up lavender too. Patchouli, spearmint or peppermint are lovely blends too. I'm with you, I get bored with straight lavender, but since it's a perennial best seller I try to keep plenty on hand...

boyago

Reaction score
Lavender and mint is nice. I have several suppliers, Wholesale Supplies Plus, Bramble Berry, Camden Grey, Eden Botanicals and The Perfumery.
Was shopping WSP to check it out and they seem pretty fair and a decent selection. Was looking for Cypress oil and my search turned up a FO blend called "Jacobs desire" with this product pic.

I think that might make my next profile pic.

Todd_in_Minnesota

Reaction score
My go-to combination is Lavender and Lemongrass.
And, I'm lucky enough to have Wyndmere Naturals in my home town, so I buy all my EOs from them.

Lindy

Soap Diva Queen
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I buy my EO's from NDA

Lavender Vanilla is another nice blend.

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Was shopping WSP to check it out and they seem pretty fair and a decent selection. Was looking for Cypress oil and my search turned up a FO blend called "Jacobs desire" with this product pic.

I think that might make my next profile pic.
That's hilarious! You would go from a daddy pic to a stud pic. Good thing we know this so we wouldn't fall for it! But please note I'm not necessarily discouraging you, it is some nice eye candy :oops:

judymoody

Reaction score
I like lavender/lemon/mint combo.

I like NDA for EOs. I find WSP pricey on FO and EO compared to other vendors. BB has good quality but tends to be slow fulfilling orders, especially this time of year.

Latest posts