EO Blends

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chay

Reaction score
Does anyone know who else besides WSP sells premixed EO Blends?

My first post. I actually know an answer for someone :)

Essential Oil University sells some incredible EO blends. I just got the Root Beer (smells like old time root beer), Sandlewood blend (nice but I've never smelled the real thing) and vanilla blend (Heaven in a bottle)

edited to add: didn't realize this was an older post. Sorry

Heh, 2 months late. I just posted another comment about EOU in an active thread today. I just recently heard of them. Good prices too AFAIK.

SherrieT said:
My first post. I actually know an answer for someone :)

Woo-hoo! I was so excited the first time, too, when I actually knew an answer for someone. I was happy to at last have something to contribute. :D

Ditto on what Laurie said. Post to any thread. I personally like revisiting older threads as it reminds me about something or adds to my note list.

Digit

Did you ned up ordering any blends? I have a few from emporium naturals that I love.

Have you thought about making your own blends? I enjoy doing that a lot.

7053joanne said:
Did you ned up ordering any blends? I have a few from emporium naturals that I love.
Actually, I forgot about this post. :oops: But now that I reread it I'm thinking about blends. LOL

pepperi27 said:
Have you thought about making your own blends? I enjoy doing that a lot.
I mix alot of my own blends. Other times I'll come across a blend and just have to try it out.

7053joanne said:
One of my favorites is lemon, lime, pink grapefruit and sweet orange. YUMMY!

Sounds like a good mix for a morning or pick-me-up juice drink. :D

Digit

Back