ENTRY thread for SMF September 2020 Challenge - Marble stone inspired soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to honestly say I’m blown away and very humbled. Everyone did such an amazing job on this challenge. Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you @earlene for organizing it and to all the people who take the time to organize these challenges. I’m the type of person who normally stays in their comfort zone and doesn’t try new things or experiment much and these challenges push me to do just that. Soaping and this amazing group of people (who I consider friends) have been my saving grace during these last several anxiety ridden months and I’m very grateful to you all. ♥️

Thank you everyone, I'm kind of in shock! Everyone's soaps looked so good, I had a hard time choosing just three... so congratulations to everyone who entered!
I just told my husband that the best thing about these challenges is that it forces me to focus on one technique until I feel I've done my best. It's a great motivator!

Back