Quantcast

Entrepreneur Forum?

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

tbeck3579

Reaction score
This is a wonderful forum and a very busy one. The people here are great! I can imagine admin is kept very busy. I've had a couple of posts removed and I'm trying not to take it personally. I post in a wide variety of forums and keeping up with the rules is not my strong suite. Maybe, for sensitive people like me who need the occasional "hand-holding" when they do stupid things in public, their borderline business posts could be moved to a forum for newbie business people -- say an "entrepreneur forum?.

Anyway, long story short -- I see there are a number of people who innocently post about a business (in my case Church donations) and their post is removed (I'm not questioning the need to remove it). However, 50 posts are a lot of posts, especially for someone who doesn't like "small talk". I enjoy the off-topic stuff so I'm almost at fifty but for someone like my husband, fifty posts might as well be 500 -- he's never going chit-chat. I would have preferred my post being moved to a forum for "newbies" than feeling like I was being punished (told you I was sensitive) hehehe.

I do think Admin does a great job and the soap forum is FANTASTIC. I hope I don't get kicked out for screwing up :crazy:

lsg

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
You are not going to be kicked out for making an honest mistake, but we strongly urge each new member to become familiar with the rules of the forum. :grin: