End of year wrap-up

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The last of my soaping efforts for the year. I have plenty to last me over the Christmas period and summer markets (southern hemisphere) so will be concentrating mostly on painted stones for the next few weeks, as my stock on those is getting low.

Beer 'n' Oats:
IMG_9823.JPG

Fruit Punch:
IMG_9831.JPG

Sandalwood and Cypress:
IMG_9846.JPG

Euphoria:
IMG_9852.JPG

Lychee and Black Tea:
IMG_9867.JPG

I thought you photoshopped in some of @TashaBird 's pull throughs there, until I saw the glycerin rivers. And my terry cloth towel can't hold a candle to those backgrounds!
More stunning work from the artiste! Love all of them, wish I could smell them. I like the red/black/white, and the stones. And the rustic look of the first one -- what are those seeds? You'll sell out fo' sho'.

I thought you photoshopped in some of @TashaBird 's pull throughs there, until I saw the glycerin rivers. And my terry cloth towel can't hold a candle to those backgrounds!
More stunning work from the artiste! Love all of them, wish I could smell them. I like the red/black/white, and the stones. And the rustic look of the first one -- what are those seeds? You'll sell out fo' sho'.
Thank you Zing - high praise indeed comparing my pullthrough with @TashaBird's but let's not insult her amazing work in that area ;)
The seeds I use are linseed (flaxseeds) and they are ground up with the oats for the soap.
Love every single one. The pull through is my goal to learn in 2023. You are an artist and your soaps are pieces of art.
Thank you for your lovely compliment.
Delightfully colorful as always, but I also 🧡 the beer and oats soap.
Yes - I need to remember that not everyone likes the gaudy colours I choose - need to try and make some more 'pretty/delicate' soaps.

Love all, but my fav would be your stones :) and love Lime basil and Mandarin FO, that's on the top of my list, it's gone up in price since covid :(.

Oh, those are just gorgeous 😍
Beer soap is on my to-do list and I love the simplicity of yours. Thank you—what a lovely way to spend a few minutes browsing

Love all, but my fav would be your stones :) and love Lime basil and Mandarin FO, that's on the top my list, it's gone up in price since covid :(.
It's one of my favourites too @Relle. I added a smidge of basil EO to give it a basil boost.

Beautiful soaps and stunning photos!
Photography is another hobby of mine - so the two have joined forces for my website pics.

Latest posts

Back