End of Year Blow Out Sale! 40% OFF all INSTOCK Fragrances

Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums

Help Support Soapmaking Forum - Soap & Candle Forums:

tildy

Chief Excitement Officer
Reaction score
Fragrance40off2.jpeg
End of Year Blow Out Sale! 40% OFF all INSTOCK Fragrances
Lots of fabulous Soapalooza fragrances still to choose from! ALL formulations have been tested and used for Cold Process soap, MP soap, as well as Bath & Body products AND Candles! Fragrances were used for years in my own soap store and bath & body products, as well as my training studio. You will LOVE THEM!

ALL have to be sold off by the end of February, so this is a FABULOUS opportunity to stock up. I am moving cross country and can not transport these with the moving company.

NOTE: Any 5 lb, 10 lb, and 25 lb fragrance options are Special Order and need to be place NO LATER than Jan 15, due to the length of time the manufacturers are needing to get products shipped back to me. NO SPECIAL ORDERS can be placed from Jan 15 to March 15, 2022. If you need special order product, NOW is the time to get the order in. Turn around time is running 6 to 8 weeks. The blow out/clearance coupon code does NOT apply to Special Order sizes.

40% OFF ALL instock Soapalooza Fragrance oils! ALL 1, 4, 8, and 16 oz sizes are 40% OFF! (the 5 lb, 10lb and 25 lb are special order and do not qualify for this discount, as they are not instock).

I need to sell off ALL INSTOCK FRAGRANCES in advance of my cross country move in MARCH 2022. I have to downsize lean and mean to get this move done. You will still be able to order 5, 10, and 25 lb portions of fragrance at regular price going forward, but I have to clear out the INSTOCK supply.

The store has all the current stock posted, though some fragrances are more limited on than others. All stock that is on hand is 40% off with the following coupon: 40OFFSALE

Use the coupon as often as you like! All sales final. If there is something you don't see, email me at [email protected] and I will let you know if it can be ordered in the 5, 10, or 25 lb size options.

Please remember the 5 lb, 10 lb, and 25 lb special orders are NOT INSTOCK fragrances.

click here for:
ALL SOAPALOOZA FRAGRANCES ON CLEARANCE

PS: Don't forget to use the 40OFFSALE coupon during the checkout process!

Kelly J. Bloom | CEO
Soapalooza Soap Arts Studio
Where we have good, clean, fun!