Empty bottle!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noreen Moore

Reaction score
I just received my order from P and J and a bottle came empty. All bottles nicely wrapped in bubble wrap and yet they didn't notice the bottle being empty?
I hope they respond to my e-mail. Could not locate a phone number.
And my favorite Lilac too!
Here's hoping they have decent customer service!

I just received my order from P and J and a bottle came empty. All bottles nicely wrapped in bubble wrap and yet they didn't notice the bottle being empty?
I hope they respond to my e-mail. Could not locate a phone number.
And my favorite Lilac too!
Here's hoping they have decent customer service!
WOW!!! Less than 5 min after an email they sent me an apology and sent off a new bottle! Nice!!!! Can't wait!!! The other 5 oils smell divine!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, who is P & J? I am terrible at abbreviations. I do think most suppliers are good with customer service.
I believe it is called P and J Trading. They are an essential oil maker. I think I clicked on some sidebar advertisement and saw free shipping! FREE is a great word!!! So I jumped on it! Super pleased so far. Shipping was quick, just a perfectly clean empty bottle labeled Lilac! LOL! So I think I will put a carrier oil in their and make a little bottle of massage oil! Feel terrible wasting a perfect empty bottle!!! LOL!!!

Sent! Great customer service! Pleased!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back