Emoji collaboration soap

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

doriettefarm

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Made this batch with a friend on Sunday afternoon. She provided the cute mold for the emoji toppers and hand-painted their tiny faces with mica in rubbing alcohol. That was probably the most time consuming step in the whole process! I think it was worth it because without the paint it was pretty difficult to see the different emoji facial expressions. We both wanted the soap to pop with color so decided on the Nurture neon pigments (yellow for the emojis with a combo of pink, orange, purple, green, blue & white for the body of the soap). The fragrance was a blend of WSP's Pink Watermelon-Apricot and Nurture's Juicy Apricot which resulted in my kitchen smelling like a Jolly Rancher candy for the rest of the day. It was a fun afternoon and we made some fun soap that friend's 15yr old daughter is going to love.

Emoji_top.jpg

Emoji_cut.jpg

CaraBou

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I see more than one there I can relate to. Not that it's ever a problem with soap, but it's pretty fun if you ask me!

cherrycoke216

Reaction score
Very psychedelic color combos! And very labor intensive & cute EMOJI icons!!! Bravo!!! ;)

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
So very pretty and love the emojis.

Latest posts