Embracing the Ash

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!! I know she'll say she doesn't have the time... but I'll try. I'm not even sure she has subscribed to this thread, she just joined and posted to tease me. She's like that. Always yanking my chain. LOL I'll email this thread on to her though and tell her to read it. (I'll bet she just looked at the pictures and then moved on. Haha.)

Not having time is no excuse though, don't you agree? I'm often a midnight soaper. I don't need much sleep! Ahem... what I do need though, is an automatic chicken door opener. Why can't those earlybirds learn to sleep in?? Yaaawwwn. :yawn:

Will do! I will leave no soap unswirled until she's a convert and can see the error of her ways. I have creamy, milky, evil plans underway to turn her over to our side. I will banish the words "It's just soap" from her lips forever... or die trying!

BREAKING NEWS!!

She's caving!! I just got an email and she said and I quote;

"Maybe I will! It can't be harder than making jelly. Will you tell me how?"

Victory is ours!! We'll have her in the fold in no time now. It's only a matter of time now before she's one of us. Resistance is futile!! Mwahahahahaha!

I laughed out loud at your posts.

Resistance is futile, indeed.

Debbyski...

You.Are.Getting.Sleepy.Sleepy.Sleepy...
You.Will.Make.Soap.You.Will.Make.Soap.You.Will.Make.Soap.

I laughed out loud at your posts.

LOL, right back at ya, Hazel! I'm sitting here giggling like a little schoolgirl. That little zombie guy is absolutely priceless. :lol:

When she finally gets around to reading all this, Debbyski is going to think we're insane. No wait... she already knows I'm crazy, but now I'm dragging you down with me! :shock:

It's too late for me, I'm too far gone, but you still have time to save yourself! Run Forrest, run! :lol:

You're not sucking me into your insanity. As you read through the forum, you'll see some wackadoodle comments by me interspersed among my "let's pretend I'm normal" posts.

But to be fair...I'm not the only one. There are quite a few members who are able to hold it together and appear sane for long periods of time. (Some of them are even on the moderator team.) Then...I don't know...the moon is full? Brain synapses misfiring? They forget to take their meds? If not this, then maybe they need to be on meds? Who knows? But then craziness ensues, makes me laugh and I think "I love this forum" because I know I'm not alone in the belfry. Of course, there are also a few members you know from the start have only been playing with a deck of fifty one. Not that I'm going to mention names. *cough* Dennis *cough* (You should look for his posts - very funny.)

Perhaps a good slogan for this forum would be "You don't have to be crazy to be a member. We can teach you".

Disclaimer: This is only my opinion, doesn't reflect other member's beliefs or is the official position of the forum. I don't mean to offend anyone by my comments.

This reminded me of a quote some smart person once said;

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy."

Life should never ever be taken so seriously that one forgets how to play. :razz:

Cool! This means I'm sane. I guess the Monty Python comment is true - "Some people are born sane and some people go sane later in life". :thumbup:

Psst! Sneak over here and read the posts. I bet you thought I was exaggerating when I mentioned not being alone in the belfry.

Haha, I see what you mean! :lol:

Having conversations with dogs?? Geeez! You're right. Some people really are just that one beer short of a six-pack! I got my cat Phoebe to read the post too and she laughed out loud and then just shook her head. I won't repeat what she then said, because uhm... she's Swedish and uhm... it just kind of loses something in translation. :oops: She really should have her mouth washed out with soap though, which reminds me, I need to whip up another batch of catnip soap. She's not all that fond of patchouli. :lolno:

On a more serious note though, (enjoy it while it lasts LOL) it's so nice that the friendly atmosphere on this forum leaves room for some fun and silliness. I have yet to come across anything that even remotely resembles hostility or rudeness and that is SUCH a rare thing these days on the internet. I'm really, really glad I found this place. :)

Last edited:
Hey, wait one minute! I resemble that remark!:crazy:

You misunderstand me. Talking to dogs is the sanest thing you can do. They're wonderful listeners, everything you say is fascinating to them and they don't judge you. However, you did seem to have some issues with posting pics. :lol:

I have yet to come across anything that even remotely resembles hostility or rudeness

Read further through the forum. It's there and generally in my posts. :oops:

You misunderstand me. Talking to dogs is the sanest thing you can do. They're wonderful listeners, everything you say is fascinating to them and they don't judge you. However, you did seem to have some issues with posting pics. :lol:

It's the IPad thing, however at my age,just getting it on the forum at all is huge!:confused:

If they were listening, what's with the big yawn!

Latest posts

Back