Embossed Stamp Soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use my I phone so perhaps I will look on the computer. Nice to speak to your what part of the UK do you come from? I'm from Kent x

I use my I phone so perhaps I will look on the computer. Nice to speak to your what part of the UK do you come from? I'm from Kent x

Hmmm...That's interesting...Is it just my pictures? or everyone else's? How can I make you see the pictures? Should I send you the picture via email :sad:? If you are really would like to see them, I guess I can do that...let me know.

Ellacho, you are brilliant, my friend!))) gorgeous soaps, and totally worth 4 hours. Very kind of you to share tutorial, thank you!

Yes please send them to me via email
It's very strange I cannot get them to show up. I will send you the address x

O.M.G. I'm in the presence of soaping greatness and I bow to you! :angel: Those are the most amazing looking soaps I've ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing your process. I had the exact same thought as a previous person and never had the desire to use MP but now I'm totally rethinking that decision, lol. My only problem with making such decorative soaps is no one wants to use them - they just want to decorate the bathroom with them! Well, if they do that they'll have a constant visual reminder of how talented you are. Also, you said you were going to send some to Bramble Berry. I'd love to hear how that went. Maybe we'll see you on Soap Queen TV soon! Thanks again for sharing your beautiful work. You rock! :-D

O.M.G. I'm in the presence of soaping greatness and I bow to you! :angel: Those are the most amazing looking soaps I've ever seen. Thank you so much for sharing your process. I had the exact same thought as a previous person and never had the desire to use MP but now I'm totally rethinking that decision, lol. My only problem with making such decorative soaps is no one wants to use them - they just want to decorate the bathroom with them! Well, if they do that they'll have a constant visual reminder of how talented you are. Also, you said you were going to send some to Bramble Berry. I'd love to hear how that went. Maybe we'll see you on Soap Queen TV soon! Thanks again for sharing your beautiful work. You rock! :-D

Hi Krista, Wow~ Thank you for your kind words! :p I did send them out to Bramble Berry and I also received 12 other MP soaps and that was it. But thank you for loving my embossed stamp soaps!!

Magical! I am very much the novice and don't really feel like I should post anything yet, but your stamp project is so inspiring I just wanted to say thank-you for sharing your art.

Magical! I am very much the novice and don't really feel like I should post anything yet, but your stamp project is so inspiring I just wanted to say thank-you for sharing your art.

You are very welcome Cindy! Though I am a seasoned soaper, after I've joined this forum, I've learned so much more about soaping. Happy that I was able to contribute in a small way:razz:

Back