Elements Bath and Body

SoapMakingForum

Help Support SoapMakingForum:

Navaria

Reaction score
I've used several of their fo's but not that particular one. I really like them. Their Blue Lilac is one of my favorites!

galaxyMLP

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've used a few of their FOs all of the ones I've used, I've liked. I too found them to be dependable. I have not used that FO before.

shunt2011

Moderator Emeritus
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I've used them as well. I get my lip balm tubes, roller bottles and some of their flavor oils. I also have tried a few of their fragrance oils and have been happy. Great service and shipping is on spot.

Arimara

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've only bought bottles and optiphen from them once. When I run out of optiphen, I will consider them again.

doriettefarm

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I've ordered a wide variety of items from them and been very satisfied. From FOs (L'Occitane Honey dupe is fantastic) to flavor oils (love the limoncello & cream), preservatives, labels & closeout containers . . . I've been happy with my purchases. I recently read they were moving from east coast to midwest so wonder how much that will impact shipping time & cost given my location.

osso

Reaction score
They are a good supplier. I have used a bunch of their FOs and other items. Quick and reasonable shipping too.

Latest posts