Egyptian Magic?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gratia

Reaction score
Hello Ladies and Gents.

So I had a friend ask me about Egyptian Magic. It can cost anywhere from 30-72$ for 4oz. I had never heard of it before. She showed me a picture of the ingredients list and it seems simple enough. She said she would buy all the ingredients if I helped her make it. Have any of you tried to dupe this and if so how did it turn out and would you mind sharing? I am going to give this a try no matter what but would like some input.

The ingredients are:
Olive Oil
Beeswax
Honey
Bee Pollen
Royal Jelly Extract
Bee Propolis.
All seem easily available to get.
What do you all think?
I tried a search here and didn't find anything right off but if there is something and I missed it, I apologize.

I've never heard of it so I had to google to find out about it. They call it a cream but since it doesn't have an emulsifier or water, I'm making an assumption it's something like a salve or balm. Did your friend tell you anything about the texture of it?

I figured the same thing that since there was no liquid that is was a salve or a balm of some sort. From what I understand it has the consistency of Vaseline. She had never tried it but was curious.

Last edited:
Thanks for those links. I googled it also but maybe didn't put in the proper key words. I will check them out. I do not think that it would be to hard but getting the % right is what I was curious about. I know that there is a basic starting point, just wanted to get peoples opinions/feelings on this product.

Back