Eggs in soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@DeeAnna yes total newbie! And I am so over the top having fun with this! Spent hours, and I really mean hours! Of watching videos and then I sit for hours playing on SoapCalc plugging in this or that and I have a 3 ring binder of printed recipes I made and I think 5 batches under my belt! My computer room is now my soap curing room! It smells divine! This is something I have been wanting to try since back in 1986 when I used homemade laundry bar soap. Ex grandmother in law made it. She collected everyone's bacon grease and fat drippings. Was given an old baby dress my mother saved that was mine. Had 20 year old stains. That soap was amazing! 20 year old stains gone. Yes laundry soap is a different recipe! And I have spent a ton of money on awesome soaps from gift shops, whole food markets etc... Aw heck!
I am having a blast! Like I think I need Soapaholics Anonymous.
I just want to thank you so much for reaching out! Yes! Please! And Thanks! I will be accepting any and all advice! This is the best platform! Everyone is so very nice!!! Oh no... prepare for a pun...
Good clean people! Oh so sorry about that one! :D

Hi Noreen,

I'm in the same boat. New to the process of making soap. I have 5 batches to date also. My first was Melt and Pour, but I immediately graduated to CP. I have two batches curing right now. They smell great when I get close to them. I think the room is too large for the full effect. Great meeting a newbie.

Shirley

Latest posts

Back