Ebay Suggestions

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QuirkyBlossom

Reaction score
I have some ebay bucks to use this month and thought I might as well get some soap making supplies. Does anyone have suggestions of sellers to take a look at? I'm interested in some loaf pans, maybe a cutter, and other basic supplies. Thanks!

I'm currently going through the many mold options on ebay. This seems like a good way to spend some of my ebay bucks. I also picked up a new thermometer :)

Yes, if time is not a concern, websites like ebay and aliexpress have a myriad of silicone molds to choose from for very cheap. Take a peek at cavity molds for candy-making and baking, as well as silicone texture molds/rollers for fondant if you're interested in textured soaps. Mini-cavity molds or mini icecube molds are great for making embeds too.

I've bought molds from China from Ebay, and have been very happy with them. Like others have mentioned...you do have to wait, but if you're not in a hurry, you can't beat the prices. Aliexpress is another option for inexpensive molds.

I've bought molds from China from Ebay, and have been very happy with them. Like others have mentioned...you do have to wait, but if you're not in a hurry, you can't beat the prices. Aliexpress is another option for inexpensive molds.

I recently received my $15 wood soap cutter from Aliexpress and y'know what? It's not half bad! Surprisingly sturdy and worked well. I think I'll need to make a couple adjustments to get perfectly-even sliced bars but it certainly does the trick.

I found molds on ebay so I could use my free ebay bucks. The estimated time to receive them is February 15 - March 15. So just under one month up to just over two months.

Latest posts

Back