Easy to make wood mold.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this mold for multiple reasons. It beats having to have multiple molds for tests. It's untreated and unglued, so I can CPOP in it. And it makes unmolding easy. Cleans up easily. Only caveat, is a warning on the bottom. I've never had the bottom fall out during use, I tighten it down pretty tight. But even so, I always carry this mold, when full, with one hand on the bottom. I would highly recommend you do the same, just to be on the safe side. No soap looks good, splattered all over your kitchen floor.
Thank you, I 've been wanting another size mold and more versatility. Excellent directions for us dyi people.

I'm looking for directions on how to make a soap cutter also. Have you seen any?

Thank you, I 've been wanting another size mold and more versatility. Excellent directions for us dyi people.

I'm looking for directions on how to make a soap cutter also. Have you seen any?

The person you are referring to hasn't been on smf for over 2yrs. Please don't post on old threads, start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back