Easy labelling software

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunnyem

Reaction score
I have had a search through this forum and have also extensively searched online and I still can't seem to find a simple soap label template! I am not selling, just wanting to package my CP soaps up and make them look semi professional so I can give them away to family and friends. I have had a play around with the Avery software that many people seem to use but I can't seem to figure out which template to use. I am only looking to make a simple cigar band label, if anyone has any suggestions that would be great. Thanks so much for any help :)

I use the Avery template for product number 22837, and they're called wraparound address labels. It makes an 8"x2" strip. I just use my paper cutter to separate them.

I make my own templates (whatever sizes or shapes I desire) using Microsoft Publisher. I love the creative control it gives me. I use it in conjunction with a program called Pixie that helps me fine-tune my colors to whatever shade of color I desire. When I print them off, I use the blank, full label sheets by Avery, which I cut out by hand (since the sizes and shapes I choose don't match any of the pre-shaped label offerings out there). If I sold, I could see where that would be a royal pain in the patootie, but since I only make soap for family/friends, it's not a hassle for me.

IrishLass :)

I also used ms publisher to make my cigar bands. I came up with a design then imported it to word so i can edit ingredients and scent and then print onto coloured paper or light card. Its just a simple black and white design so i can print to whatever colour paper i want

Cigar bands are the easiest and I make them on MP too, I ordered my sheets from Labelsonline, and they have a wonderful software on their site which i use to design all round labels. Then you save to your computer and have it in pdf form

Back