Dustin's balls

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawni

Reaction score
I am still laughing out loud here.
That's what my toddler told me to name this soap. Or thoap, to be more precise.

Y'all might have seen my almost soap on a stick HP with spirulina and annatto in the other thread. So my kid was hanging around while I was cleaning em up and parts were still soft. Unknown to me, for at least half of the amount, this lil guy made tiny soap balls out of those pieces he stole. This is what happens when I'm trying to do 73582927 things at once - I didn't notice his trips to the counter.

I wish I took a pic of the balls.

Anyway, when I discovered them he asked me what was I gonna do with them so I said put em in soap. He made more and I did put em in soap. At least I tried to. I'm seriously hating my charcoal right now. The layered CP I tried with it was a mess! Not the first time even. Never using that again. I salvaged the pretty top though. More on that later. I had to rebatch the bottom part.

So, I present to you, Dustin's balls thoap. Hahaha
IMG_20200919_145543.jpg

The soap I cleaned up, which y'all might have already seen. This is where the balls came from
IMG_20200919_145657.jpg

And the CP I mentioned. I wanted to match the tops to the balls so they use the same colors.
IMG_20200923_122921.jpg

I am still laughing out loud here.
That's what my toddler told me to name this soap. Or thoap, to be more precise.

Y'all might have seen my almost soap on a stick HP with spirulina and annatto in the other thread. So my kid was hanging around while I was cleaning em up and parts were still soft. Unknown to me, for at least half of the amount, this lil guy made tiny soap balls out of those pieces he stole. This is what happens when I'm trying to do 73582927 things at once - I didn't notice his trips to the counter.

I wish I took a pic of the balls.

Anyway, when I discovered them he asked me what was I gonna do with them so I said put em in soap. He made more and I did put em in soap. At least I tried to. I'm seriously hating my charcoal right now. The layered CP I tried with it was a mess! Not the first time even. Never using that again. I salvaged the pretty top though. More on that later. I had to rebatch the bottom part.

So, I present to you, Dustin's balls thoap. Hahaha
View attachment 49817
The soap I cleaned up, which y'all might have already seen. This is where the balls came from
View attachment 49818
And the CP I mentioned. I wanted to match the tops to the balls so they use the same colors.
View attachment 49819
I love them! It’s a cute design...put him to work! 😁

@Zing Yup, that’s what my brother accused my parents of whenever they had him do chores he didn’t like: “You just had this many kids so you could have a bunch of slaves.”

Her response: Of course, son, you are absolutely correct...having five children age 6 and under relieves me of sooooo much work that now I can lay around all day and do nothing while you all wait on me.

Back